A private dining room in the heart of Nice with Michelin star chef
Nice | Event space/Ballroom | 18 | 0sq m | 0 WC
As an alternative but yet part of a Michelin restaurant we offer a bespoke group experience a beautifully designed private dining room.
Proudly named after the mother and grandmother of Chef Jan-Hendrik van der Westhuizen this was also the name of Jan van Riebeeck’s wife, the first European to settle in South Africa.
Chandeliers, natural wood and a creative atmosphere this space is highly recommended for a group from 8 up to 16 persons. The menu served is a 6 course Tasting menu with champagne, wine pairing, water and coffee for 179 Euros per person, same menu that will be served at JAN that evening. We offer a complimentary valet parking service in front of the dining room. To confirm bookings, we require a deposit of 50 percent.
We look forward to indulge you in the true art of hospitality.
Standing (Cocktail): 18
Banquet Seating: N/A
Theatre Seating: N/A
Boardroom Seating: 18
- Disabled access
- Street access
- We do not have sound equipment, but we have electricity plugs
- Air conditioning / Ventilation
Events & Rules
- Celebration / Party (Birthday, Anniversary)
- Meeting (Business meeting, Conference)
- Pop-up (Exhibition, Retail Pop-up)
- Production (Film / Photo shoot)
- Product Launch
- Off-site (Incentive, Retreat)
- Day Event (Garden party, Lunch)
- I allow music, but only low volume (cocktail / dinner style)
- No outside catering
Flexible: cancel more than 7 days prior to the event to get 50%* refund of the FULL booking amount (not deposit) and more than 14 days prior to get a 100%* refund of the full booking amount
Price & Availability
On Booking: 50%