Business Development Manager & Event Expert
About the role
We are looking for a bright and energetic Event Expert and Business Development Manager to help us manage client projects, develop client relationships and grow our enterprise client base to help us achieve our ambitious growth goals. The manager will work side by side with the CEO to grow Native Spaces in France, and then Europe.
If you're a good communicator, attentive to detail, independent and getting things done, and if you are keen to grow a business and work in a dynamic environment where you're challenged and learning all the time, this role is for you.
About Native Spaces
At Native Spaces we are using technology to revolutionise the events market. We believe that ANYONE should be able to easily organise a unique event and experience for their guests.
We are disrupting this fragmented and intransparent industry by building the tools and network to let organisers discover and book in a few clicks unique event spaces and local event artisans, creating a unique event end-to-end quickly and easily online.
We are young, motivated, passionate and ambitious. We challenge the status quo and don’t take no for an answer. Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals and constant learning, and you value transparency and freedom, we're offering the opportunity to realise your potential in this key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
- Manage and expand existing client relationships (space and service providers, corporate clients, bookers), grow revenue from existing client base
- Define new channels and segments for growth
- Manage client event projects from simple to complex (spaces, vendors, contracts)
- Prospect and win new corporate and professional clients (local and international)
- Develop partnerships to grow space and client base
- Manage the client database (CRM)
- Verbalise acquired knowledge and train new team members
- Support the CEO in various strategic expansion projects
- Monitor, analyse and report on performance to the CEO
This job is for you if:
- You are a go-getter, “hungry” to learn and grow our business
- You love to be challenged and are comfortable with ambitious targets
- You set the bar high for yourself and your team
- You have business development / sales experience (5 years +)
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in both English and French
- You have a passion for and/or experience in events
- You feel comfortable working independently, and you are able to successfully prioritise projects and tasks
- You are able to manage and mentor a team
- You have excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- You are meticulously attentive to detail
- You are curious and you want to learn quickly
- You are dynamic and ready to grow the startup with us
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org