Business Development Manager
About the role
We are looking for a bright and energetic Business Development Manager to help us manage client requests, close deals, develop client relationships and grow our enterprise client base to help us achieve our ambitious growth goals. The manager will work side by side with the CEO to grow Native Spaces in France, Italy and then Europe.
If getting tangible results and winning deals makes you tick, and you want to play a major role in growing a business, this role is for you. With us you will work in a dynamic environment where you are challenged and learning all the time and where you can make an outsised impact.
About Native Spaces
At Native Spaces we are using technology to revolutionise the events market. We believe that anyone should be able to organise a truly unique event and experience for their guests.
We are disrupting this industry by building the technology and network to let event organisers discover and book in a few clicks truly unique event spaces and local event artisans, creating a unique event end-to-end quickly and easily online.
We are young, motivated, passionate and ambitious. We challenge the status quo and don’t take no for an answer. Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals and constant learning, and you value transparency and freedom, we're offering the opportunity to realise your potential in this key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
- Manage client requests and close deals on the Native Spaces platform and outside,
- Manage and expand existing client relationships
- Prospect, win and onboard new unique spaces
- Manage enterprise client event projects (spaces, vendors, contracts)
- Prospect and win new corporate and professional clients (local and international)
- Develop partnerships to grow spaces and client base
- Manage the client database (CRM)
- Verbalise acquired knowledge and train new team members
- Support the CEO in various strategic expansion projects
- Monitor, analyse and report on performance to the CEO
This job is for you if:
- You are a go-getter, “hungry” to win deals and clients, learn and grow our business
- You love to be challenged and are comfortable with ambitious targets
- You set the bar high for yourself and your team
- You have some business development / sales experience or very strong interest
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in both English and French
- You are meticulously attentive to detail (we do not compromise on quality)
- You have a strong interest in and/or experience in events / hospitality / tourism
- You feel comfortable working independently, and you are able to successfully prioritise projects and tasks
- You have excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- You are curious and you want to learn quickly
- You are dynamic and ready to grow the startup with us
Please, send a CV (via LinkedIn or email) and a short video pitch (max. 2 min, in English AND French) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The pitch should concentrate on why you are the best candidate for this position and why you want to join Native Spaces.